Last updated: 20th September 2017
Copyright & Legal Disclaimer along with Terms & Conditions, governs the use of our Website. Please read carefully prior to using our Site.
Bevy Technologies makes available information and materials (the “Information”) on https://www.bevytechnologies.com, subject to the Terms & Conditions and this Disclaimer. This Disclaimer governs the use of our Website; by accessing this Website, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in the Terms & Conditions and this Disclaimer. If you disagree, please do not access this Website. We reserve the right to modify this Disclaimer from time to time without any notice and at our sole discretion by posting amended amendments on this Website. By using this Website after the changes / modifications have been posted you agree to accept those changes / modifications, whether or not you have reviewed the changes / modifications.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bevy Technologies and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bevy Technologies. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bevy Technologies takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright © Bevy Technologies 2017. Subject to the express provisions of this notice, we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Subject to the other provisions of this notice, you may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser.
Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purpose(s). Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know by email.
Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or using the contact details published on the website.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).